Re: Cable Box(was: IBOC)

On Mon, 12 Nov 2001, Cooper Fox wrote:

> Exactly how does a cable box crash?  I assume you are
> talking about the digital cable box... Not just a
> normal tuner box.  The biggest problem that i can see
> with cable is that the installers aren't trained as
> wellas they should be...  Mixer will agree.

Are you referring to the cable guy that gave us, when we were roomates,
$65 of digital cable when I had ordered basic cable for $12 a month?
Personally I think that is HOW they are trained to handle it, so they can
squeeze more money out of you. Or was there something else that I don't
remember?

Has anyone else had an expirience with this?