Re: would this be possible

On Wed, 7 Nov 2001 Patriotsrule417@prodigy.net wrote:

> Would iut be possible if we could do an event so at night one night we could
> get local radio stations to turn off for a half hour like WTIC did? So like

The event you cite is reminicent of the "silent nights" that radio
stations would do in the 1920s in order for the clear-channel stations to
be heard around huge parts of the territory.

--
Sven Franklyn Weil            "The needs of the many outweigh
<sven@gordsven.com>                      the needs of the few