Re: 103.5 FM

On Fri, 2 Nov 2001, Dave Faneuf wrote:

> Boy times have changed,  you've got email at school !!!  When I was in
> High School we barely had computers. (yes I know I have just dated
> myself)

We couldn't afford them when I was in elementary school (ca. 1985).  In
High School, in 1991, we were using Commodore C-64 machines that had been
in service since 1986...

Currently I'm writing this from Pentium III running Windows 2000 at work
telnetting into a 90Mhz Pentium running Linux at home. :P

Go figure.

--
Sven Franklyn Weil            "The needs of the many outweigh
<sven@gordsven.com>                      the needs of the few