Re: Fybush.com re: core spectrum of TV channels

On Thursday, November 1, 2001, at 11:16 AM, Garrett Wollman wrote:

> Um, to watch WGBH-DT, WBZ-DT, WCVB-DT, WHDH-DT, WENH-DT, WFXT-DT, or
> WHSH-DT?

While watching Clifford the Big Red Dog and Dragon Tales this morning, I
noticed the translucent WGBH-DT logo in the top right of the screen near
the top of the hour.  I've never seen this before.  It was not a WGBH-TV
ID, it was a -DT ID.  Our cable system has not been converted to digital
(Charter Communications in Barre) but could the cable company be sending
us WGBH-DT anyway?

Paul