RE: Fybush.com re: core spectrum of TV channels

I think they'll be converters available....and I believe if you have digital
cable, you'll be able to watch...

Though in both cases, it will be analoguos to listening to an FM Stereo
transmission with a mono receiver, can listen (watch)? Yes....Get the 'Full
Effect? No...

-Paul Hopfgarten
-Derry NH