Re: Did Anyone Else Hear "All Things Considered" Today?

On Tue, 30 Oct 2001 18:53:46 -0500 "Laurence Glavin" <lglavin@lycos.com>
writes:
> At about 5:50 pm today (10/30) NPR's "All Things Considered" ran a
> segment on the
> battle between ASCAP and the radio networks during the Depression
> but before  Pearl
> Harbor.
     <snip>
>If you missed it, you'll have to hope your local
> NPR station runs the "Best of NPR" show during the weekend;  WBUR does
on either
> Saturday or Sunday.
>
> Laurence Glavin

Timing is everything.  The only show that I am aware of that was "The
Best of NPR" is called "Weekly Edition" and NPR cancelled that show, the
final broadcast was last week

df