RE: Questions

On Sat, 27 Oct 2001 Michael P Fitzpatrick Jr. wrote:

> If I knew who WCCH's CE was, I  would love to ask
> him the same question
> myself. I like to hear WQBJ Cobelskill (Soon to be
> St Johnsbury) NY, via DX
> and haven't been able to because of that.

Actually, the COL change for WQBJ was approved a
couple weeks ago and it is now licensed to St
Johnsville, NY.  The transmitter site, however, has
not changed (and technically could stay put despite
this COL change) as WQBJ has always put a killer
signal into St Johnsville, as well as the rest of the
central Mohawk River Valley.

                          Matt Osborne
                          Hyde Park, NY