Re: This is cruel and unusual punishment ( was WEEI - must they..........)

> > Where where *YOU* when:

> > 2.) When Bucky Dent hit his infamous home run
> > [10/2/1978]?

Funny story here-

I was 2 months old. My parents lived in an apartment in Old Orchard Beach
on the main drag, in the top floor of the old post office that is next to
the town hall, owned by Attourney Raoul Paradis. There is also a tattoo
shop (Mad Hatter's- the guy with the huge convention in Maine every year)
in that building now too. Well they lived on the top floor in the front.
My mom was pushing me down the street in the baby carriage and was quite a
way down from the apartment, almost to where the railroad tracks
were.....of course this was in October, so OOB was pretty quiet (it's the
main drag- if you've been there, you know what I am talking about)

Bucky Dent hit his home run, my dad stuck his head out the window, excited
(he is a huge yankees fan even though he grew up in Bangor- he took it
from his father who was born in Penobscot) and yelled at the top of his
lungs "Hey Paula!!!!!!!! Bucky Dent hit a home run!!!!!!!!!

Jeremy