RE: WGGB-TV Severe Transmitter Problems

Well WGGB-TV is using a older Comark which has it's offices based locally
here in Southwick, MA. (Under the name THALES now). The other two stations
in town also have Comarks, albeit much newer. WGBY-TV 57 is using the first
to be installed IOT style transmitter of any UHF station in the US. WWLP 22
is using the second to be installed IOT style transmitter. WGBY's and WWLP's
transmitters were both installed in the early 90's. WGBY, has a Andrew
antenna, while WWLP has a really crappy TFU 28 Alan Dick antenna . Of
course, all the stations I talk about are licensed to Springfield, MA.

--Mike

* REMEMBERING THE MISSING NEW YORK CITY ENGINEERS     *
*       http://necrat.tripod.com/news.html            *
*              God Bless America!                     *
*           http://necrat.tripod.com                  *