Re: Concert for New York

There is a 3 page itinerary posted in the WKIT studio, however I called
Tony who is there board opping it, and they are not following the
itinerary at all, it is scheduled to run until 11:35 or so, but something
tells me it will go past midnight. Then of course it's the house of hair
which is normally on at 10, so Mixer will probably start his shift around
2-3 :) It'll be like the ol' college days and 3 hour shifts at WHSN.....

hopefully I won't go into the whole "If your club, group, or organization
has an event that YOU would like broadcast, send it to WHSN hotline, One
college circle....etc"

I did almost say WHSN on the air there last weekend, I have no clue
why....

On Sat, 20 Oct 2001, Cooper Fox wrote:

> Not too sure but i do know that WQCB Q106.5 in Brewer
> is running the country version of that tomorrow night.
> What is the lineup for that concert?  And what are the
> running times?
>

> --- Tony Randazzo <nova828@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > Im just wondering, what stations around New England
> > are airing the Concert for New York Saturday night?
> > WKIT in Bangor is running it, is WBLM Portland
> > carrying it?  Seems like they would...
> >
> > Tony Randazzo
> > WKIT

> > http://personals.yahoo.com