Re: Enco

On Sun, 14 Oct 2001, Cooper Fox wrote:

> Another thing i found out was that since it tuns on as
> little as a 386 it runs rather slow compared to the
> newer Pentium Win 2000 based scott studios system.  I
> remember when scott was DOS based.  The first truely
> windows based system i saw was the one at NESCom's
> WHSN.  I used to get called into the on air studio all
> the time because the jock on the air would somehow get
> the Windows start menu or taskbar up and would not be
> able to get out of it and back to the scott studios
> display.  Some of those poor people were really
> freaking..

I think though, that it is pretty sad, that these people did not learn
this in school before they went to NESCom, excluding non-traditional
students. This shows you how poor the education system is in some parts of
Maine....but that's a whole other discussion....

Jeremy

Check out Psychedelic Pine Tree- http://www.mp3.com/PPT