Re: Enco

I know that you can record the voicetracks minutes
before they run(i have forgotten to do this on several
occasions and had to run into the prod studio).  But i
was always under the imnpression that unless you
remeged the actual daily log that you couldn't add
voicetracks once the log had started running..  How
would you go about manually adding the tracks?  And
what version are you using?

> Nah!  We use Scott at WJYY/WNHI, and events
> (including voicetracks) can be
> manually inserted any time right up until it plays
> (+/- a few seconds for
> an event to cue).  Done it dozens of times.

=====
Cooper Fox
   WWBX- (All new, all hit, B97.1)