RE: Enco

Jeremy Mixer asked:
>> Does anyone here know what software WBLM, WCYY, and the Point use? I used
to know the name but cannot recall what it is..... I do not know what
other Citadel stations use that have moved into the One City Center
facility.... <<

Jeremy,

   from what i understand in my conversations with one of the program
directors at One City Center, the stations are making the shift to the newer
Scott systems (is it "32"?).  they had some initial compatability issues
with which to deal from making the transistion from the original Scott to
the upgrade.
   talking with JJ Jeffries, he's mentioned he truly LOVES ENCO.

- -Chuck Igo