Media & Mail

CNN reporting that major networks have "shut down their mail rooms" for now.
Regardless of the source of the threats, you have to wonder if major
stations (TV/R) and print in larger markets will be quietly taking any
measures.

Aaron Brown at CNN (the guy's growing on me as a great anchor, tough to
rattle) interviewed a physician who indicates that in the cases of
significant penetration into a communty by powerful antibiotics can result
in long term weaknesses to opportunistic infections (not a quote.)

I think the networks are doing a good job of balancing concern with calm.
It's one thing to stay steady-kneed as the ground shakes, but to stay afloat
as media, itself, is in the cross-hairs? That's not in a well-worn section
of the manual.

Bill O'Neill