Re: Fwd: Re: I Just Got Back From Ferry Street in Salisbury, MA

Since the station's coverage is based on the use of the
tower it's been using all along on the frequency it's
been using for well over 15 years, no increase in height
is likely to be possible without a power reduction to
compensate for the increased efficiency. However, the
difference in 1/4 wavelength at 1450 and 1470 is not the
claimed 10' but rather, a piddling 2.3' (approximately
0.7 meters).

As you say, radio geeks own the verb "to quibble," but
if you're going to quibble, make sure that you check
your facts first.
--
dan.strassberg@att.net
617-558-4205