Re: McDonough on the air in Portland

Dan Billings writes:
> the show is a major positive
> addition to the station.  They now have a Boston based afternoon show to go
> with the local morning show so listeners can hear talk about their favorite
> teams during drivetime.

Makes me wonder if SNR isn't simply going to run 'regional' midday shows in their various markets (i.e. McDonough in New England, Nasty in the mid-Atlantic and Southeast, etc.) instead of having one national mid-day show pre-empted by some, but these regional shows would still clear network spot inventory.

-Sean