No Subject

Since Entercom already has an FM licensed to Lowell, and
since from time to time over the last few years, there
have been rumors of Clear Channel buying Entercom, I can
imagine a situation in which Clear Channel might find it
worthwhile to make a play for WCAP. Surely, if CCU
wanted 'CAP, they'd be likely to have the cash to meet
Mr Cohen's price.
--
dan.strassberg@att.net
617-558-4205