Re: Osama or Usama?

> I thought it was interesting that C-Span carried the CBC coverage of the
> attacks last night, nice to get a perspective other than U-S or BBC
>
> df

Our clockradio is set to VPR. 5-6 a.m. is BBC World Service (radio.)  Last
night, they stayed with the Beeb throughout the night.  Excellent reporting.
Interviewed American reporters here and abroad as well as drops from their
field staff.  Production note: they simply pulled all bumper music/stagers.
Nice touch.
FYI, their anchor on the 5-6 a.m. (11 a.m. GMT) is an American - Vicki
Barker.

Bill O'Neill