Long Island FMs

Long Island FMs are coming in real good tonight. WDRE 98.5 (repeater of 92.7
LIR-- one of my favorite radio stations when i can listen to it) came in
real well.. as well as Beach Radio 101.7 and WALK

Adam Rivers- Chicopee, MA

http://adamskewlsite.freeservers.com

I like: hiking, Radio DXing, weather watching, going online, talking/hanging
out with friends.. Living, dying and breathing Red Sox/Celtics..

I don't like: being called "cutie" or "sweetie"... Ichiro Suzuki.. New York
sports teams... watching the Red Sox lose.. long drives.

Quotes: "If you jumped off a bridge I wouldnt jump with you i'd be at the
bottom to catch you".. "A girl is 4ever- so make sure you find the right
one".. I love you Kristin!