RE: Has anyone else noticed WXLO uses..

We have an "Ormond-By-The-Sea, FL" with one radio station licesened to it.
WHOG-FM w/hushed Ormond By The Sea.... right next to Daytona Beach. I
suppose they didn't want to call it Ormond Beach being next to Daytona
Beach... I'm glad Fernandina Beach didn't change to "BTS". That's a lot of
syllables to spout off in the ID. WGSR Fernandina-by-the-Sea... kind of
choppy when you say it fast.

Ron Gitschier