Has anyone else noticed WXLO uses..

Well im getting frustrated w/ DXing right now, there's something about
sunspots. I was listening to XLO today.. and I didn't notice, about 15 towns
are included in their station ID, including Boston, Uxbridge.. really
strange. While I was listening, I got a minute of a WEIB-type station.. WEIB
is 106.3 out here, I cant really tell you what the format is.. it's kinda
like a classical music mixed with rhythm (without words) station. I'm
looking it up to see what possibilities it could be.. well that's all I have
to say.. cyaz ~adam