RE: Swift unaware mike was still on

I was NOT commenting on the content, only manor/style. I was also praising
the fact that politically, this is a good time to work out the 'kinks' in
the armor, as I think the public-at-large is a little more forgiving at this
time.

Better to have the first TV appearance now, more than 11 months before a
primary and 13 months ahead of the general election, when I think a
performance like last night would be much less tolerated by the general
public.

-Paul Hopfgarten
-Derry NH