question

Thank you all for being supportive. I have looked at my FM Dx list. Is it
possible that what i was hearing was Hot 99-5, Washington? I went there this
summer and that's the type of music they play. (That was refering to a
FM, 104.3 FM? I dont really have much interference from Hot 93.7 and WMRQ. i
just can't get any stations on those frequencies and im frustrated. It's
just usually blank with static. Are there any stations on 93.5/104.3 close?

~adam