Re: USAffairs??

On Sunday, September 30, 2001, at 03:52  PM, Gary wrote:

> I think it is time for an minimum age limit to be applied to our list.
> This
> is not Romper Room or Kiddie Time - it is for current and former radio
> professionals.

I was the first one to complain about this, but I'll also be the first
one to forgive and forget.  Adam apologized immediately, and made
corrections so we wouldn't be joining his list.  I haven't gotten any
mail from this mailing list except the initial first two messages, and I
don't think we'll get any more.

Let's go slowly with the impulse to ban members.  Everyone on this list
has made a mistake or two.

Mark
mlaurence@mindspring.com