FW: USAffairs??

-----Original Message-----
From: Adam Rivers [mailto:adamrivers@prodigy.net]
Sent: Saturday, September 29, 2001 8:45 PM
To: Mark Laurence
Subject: RE: USAffairs??

you havent been on the list. someone accidentially (or purposely?) added
bri@bostonradio.org to the subscription, i removed it so it isnt there.

~adam dont worry bout it~

Adam Rivers- Chicopee, MA
http://adamskewlsite.freeservers.com <http://adamskewlsite.freeservers.com>
I like: hiking, Radio DXing, weather watching, going online, talking/hanging
out with friends.. Living, dying and breathing Red Sox/Celtics..
I don't like: being called "cutie" or "sweetie"... Ichiro Suzuki.. New York
sports teams... watching the Red Sox lose.. long drives.
Quotes: "If you jumped off a bridge I wouldnt jump with you i'd be at the
bottom to catch you".. "A girl is 4ever- so make sure you find the right
one".. I love you Kristin!