RE: Clear Channel Banned Songs (TFN)

On Tue, 25 Sep 2001, Garrett Wollman wrote:

> Meanwhile, at the Somerville Theatre last Friday, a Tony Bennett
> rendition of ``New York, New York'' was included in a loop of mostly
> patriotic music being played as filler.  (Catie Curtis included a
> hastily-assembled ensemble rendition of ``This Land Is Your Land'' in
> her first encore.)

Sorry for the lack of content associated with this list- but how big is
Catie Curtis these days? She is from my hometown (Saco, Maine) and a
graduate of my high school, her father was also my freshman algebra
teacher.....and this is the first time I've seen her name mentioned
somewhere other then a local paper.....

Jeremy