One more time

> On Tue, 18 Sep 2001 17:40:23 -0400 Richard Chonak
> <rac@gabriel.cambridge.ma.us> writes:
> >
> > Well, here's a data point from another source, the US Government.
>
> > The
> > CIA Factbook lists Puerto Rico as a country, and speaks of the
> > nationality "Puerto Rican":

Actually it says  Nationality:  noun   Puerto Rican(s) (US citizens)
                                            adjective   Puerto Rican
Under Independence it says:   "None commonwealth associated with the US"

Under government it lists President as George W. Bush and Vice President
as Richard B. Chenney.

So are you trying to tell me that a natural born American Citizen can be
a "national" of something other than the US?

Citizens of the People's Republic of Cambridge excluded of course.  LOL
;-)))

df