Re: Re: Bomb Iran

The song is "Political Science", from Newman's 1972 "Sail Away" album.

I played it last week, but WMBR is listened to largely by "alternative"
types and lefties. I'd imagine if commercial radio started playing it now it
may cause a ruckus (mostly among people who don't understand the satire,
like his "Short People" controversy many years ago).

Eli Polonsky