Re: Bomb Iran

On Tue, 18 Sep 2001, Donna Halper wrote:

> And while it was meant to be a novelty, and while I don't like terrorists

Didn't Rush Limbaugh play a version called "Bomb Iraq"  during the Gulf
War? I wonder if that was also a real record or it was just a rip-off done
for his show.

But that's back when Rush was fun to listen to. :-P

--
Sven Franklyn Weil            "The needs of the many outweigh
<sven@gordsven.com>                      the needs of the few