RE: VBCNN (was: Dan Rather)

I subscribe to the Globe and get the Herald at the
newsstand. Last Wed. (day after the bombings), I
couldn't find Heralds anywhere (must have sold out
quickly).

Of course I usually wake up later than most people
(weird work schedule) and sometimes have trouble
finding a Herald. Maybe they have a smaller press
run than the Globe. I'll be the "run" has been
increased lately, and it's still selling out.

They have put the "flag" in several issues; one caller
on WRKO (to Moe Lauzier) said they had a newsstand
and saw some kids tearing the flag page out of several
Heralds, putting them into _one_ copy of the Herald,
and buying that one copy. They explained they needed
them for the windows of their school, and the caller
said, "what could I do to them?" He didn't yell at
them or anything.