Re: CNN Host..

Chuck Jenest wrote:

> > Jack Cafferty. I guess he didn't have a jacket on? ;-)
> >
> Is this the same Jack Cafferty who was fired from WPIX-TV Channel
11 here
> in NYC?  That guy seems like a real pro.  Unfortunately, the mental
> midget managers at Channel 11 fired him because they wanted
"younger
> viewers"....
> > Sven Franklyn Weil

Now I know how I remember him!  Lowell Cable TV (wayback) had WPIX as
a superstation.  The guy is worth a view or two.  He hunkers over the
table, culling information around him almost like a radio-guy, more
interested in grabbing the right data for you than catching just the
right light or camera pose.  That he goes to phones very quickly into
segments also impresses me - less of an interest in "relational" or
"show" or "me."  Good hire, CNN.  Perhaps there's hope for that
network?!

Bill O'Neill