Re: Letterman

It was very sobering, and reinforced the fact that we are
all human beings. Dave was asking Dan questions that a lot
of us have asked, such as "Why do they hate the US so
much"? He attempted minimal humor (mainly to calm himself),
and was clearly very shaken. He praised Mayor Guliani for
his leadership and said he only went back on the air
because of the Mayor asking people to go on with their
lives.

You can find more here:

http://ae.boston.com/news/daily/09/18/attacks_late_night.html