No Subject

I've been told by some who do get thru to a nat'l show...they were told by
the screener.."I'm sorry, we can't use your question today"....which puts in
perspective that they do not see what they are doing as a personal
service...you are only a pawn in their efforts.  (I wish Dr. Laura callers
would recognize this...and stop calling!)

I think the local shows...(which at times seem like they need all the calls
they can get!)...don't give ya the third degree.
As long as you can convey your thought somewhat articulately...you get on.

However, I think they DO manipulate the order of calls...in order to build
some sense of 'drama'....in the show...

JP