My Call to WTKK

This morning, WTKK 96.9 was carrying live,local talk and the discussion
was primarily about comments made by Representative Marty Meehan, MY congressman (although
I have never voted for him).  The call screener merely wanted my first name
and the town from which I was calling.  No third degree, no effort to make me
"preview" the call before I got through as sometimes happens with Brudnoy.
I don't know about other talk shows in Boston, but WTKK seems to be open to
anybody.  Also, the WGIR group of stations in southern Gnu Hampshire is carrying
live local talk this afternoon.

Hey: open letter to Greater Media...I know some of you are lurking out
there;  how about providing an 800-, 888-, 887- or 866- # for WTKK?
It might help you pick up a few listener-callers from 'RKO.

Laurence Glavin

http://clubs.lycos.com/live/events/september11.asp