Blackout knocks off NBC

A blackout at 7:20pm last night knocked NBC off the air in the middle of the
special report. The black out knocked off NBC for a while. Most NBC stations
(around this area, WWLP Springfield, WVIT New Britian-Hartford, and WNYT
Albany, NY) took in the MSNBC cable/satellite feed when it hit. We (WWLP)
were riding MSNBC for a while until 8pm when we finally went back onto the
main network feed, GE-1 Tr3 Ku. MSNBC did offer its program feed on the
"newschannel" (source of news feeds) digital IRD feed for stations without
cable or satellite capability.

(IRD is a digital satellite receiver, descrambler, "Intergrated Receiver
Descrambler").

--Mike

* NECRAT WISHES THE BEST FOR THOSE WHOSE *
* WHO'S LIVES WHERE TAKEN SO INNOCENTLY  *
*      SUPPORT YOUR COUNTRY TODAY!       *
*          God Bless America!            *
*       http://necrat.tripod.com         *