Re: Fw: No backup transmitter sites

200 Liberty and 1 WFC are the same thing. It's caddy-corner to what was
Tower 2 and the Marriott Vista Hotel. (Not to be confused with 3 WFC,
where AMEX is based and which may be damaged.)

I know Pax moved their operations out of the building, but are the studios
still there? And if so, anyone know who - if anyone - is using them?

--Scott--