Pay For Play

Im just wondering, what are radio and TV stations
around New England doing to raise money for disaster
relief, if anything?  Here in Bangor, WKIT is starting
"pay for play" at 5am Friday morning.  For a minimum
donation of $10, we will play most any song, even
stuff that that does not quite fit the rock format.
Our owners, Steven and Tabatha King, are matching
every donation, all of it going to the American Red
Cross disaster relief.  We did this once before, after
the ice storm, and I understand it was Hugely
successful.

Tony,  WKIT

P.S. If anyone on this list is so inclined, you can
listen online at www.zoneradio.com/wkit, and call in
your pledge/request toll free at 1-800-287-1003.