RE: Moment of Radio Silence (was: Clear Channel "Network)

On Wed, 12 Sep 2001, Larry Weil wrote:

> Maybe so, but if this is a public school even a moment of silence is
> unconstitutional.  I suggest you read the first amendment to the U.S.
> constitution, and also various supreme court decisions on the matter.

Larry, while I (as a non-religious person) whole-heartedly agree with you
on this matter, this is not the time......

--
Sven Franklyn Weil            "The needs of the many outweigh
<sven@gordsven.com>                      the needs of the few