RE: Coverage of Press Conference

At 03:36 PM 9/12/2001 -0400, you wrote:
>I ABSOLUTELY CONCUR. WHAT IS WRONG WITH SOMEONE SO HEARTLES THAT HE HAS TO
>BADMOUTH THE PRESIDENT OF MY COUNTRY. I HATE TO GET SO MAD AT SVEN, BUT
>DON'T TALK BADLY ABOUT THE PRESIDENT OF MY COUNTRY IN A NEGATIVE WAY. I
>DON'T REALLY WANT TO HEAR PEOPLE BE LIKE THAT.. I DONT WANNA START ANYTHING,
>BUT I MEAN.. COME ON, THIS IS OUR COUNTRY, SUPPORT YOUR COUNTRY, EVEN IF YOU
>ARE HERE AND YOU AREN'T AMERICAN

Umm, this is not the time or the place for this kind of conversation.  I am
as proud to be an American as anyone, my father (obm) was a decorated
combat veteran of WW2, etc.  BUT not liking the current president (which I
don't) has nothing to do with support of one's country or being
patriotic.  Let's take sniper attacks at each other's politics off list--
many many innocent people lost their lives yesterday and there are better
things we could be doing than sending nasty e-mails, don't ya think?