Re: Re: Coverage of Press Conference

Give it a rest, will ya.....

I'm perfectly willing to go toe-to-toe with any Liberal on any subject, but (besides this not being the proper forum) this is certainly NOT the proper time.

Bush did just FINE!

-Paul Hopfgarten
-Derry NH

Norm Rosen <inorm99@earthlink.net> wrote:
> What happened yesterday was far worse than the events leading up the
gulf war.

The only thing of substance that Bush could come up with was; " We will
make no distinction between the suspects and those that harbor them."

But for those who were at, or near ground zero, the impact was merely a
cheap imitation of George Sr.

As for the president not saying any words of substance.

I'll concur