Re: Graphic video

On Wed, 12 Sep 2001, Garrett Wollman wrote:

> <<On Wed, 12 Sep 2001 04:18:41 -0400, "Joseph Pappalardo" <joepappalardo2001@yahoo.com> said:
>
> That's their job.  News people in all forms of media have the
> responsibility of editorial judgment.  From what I've seen and heard,

Right...I don't see how showing pictures of people jumping out windows
helps anything (except a slight uptick in the ratings generated by some
very very morbid people who tune in to watch this sort of stuff).

--
Sven Franklyn Weil            "The needs of the many outweigh
<sven@gordsven.com>                      the needs of the few