Re: Why people hate the media

>it was written--
>LIke the KCBS news crew who interviewed a man who'd been severely burned
>during the Northridge quake.  They asked him, "How's the breathing?"

On the other hand, Dan Rather was still on the air when I checked CBS news
at 1 AM. So was Tom Brokaw.  Randy Price was on till midnight and said he'd
be back at 5 AM.  Chet Curtis was still on and said NECN would be staying
live all night.  Various anchorwomen and reporters on both radio and TV
pulled incredibly long shifts to try to keep us informed.  And by and
large, I think they did a commendable job.