RE: Coverage of Press Conference

I think he needed to make an appearance. This is one case where even the
most vehiment political enemy of Bush should cut him some slack. Would Gore
have done any better? NO! But I'd give him a break on this one, almost
regardless of what he might say in an address less than 24 hours after.
(Unless he was surrendering, that I would NEVER accept from ANY president)

-Paul Hopfgarten
-Derry NH