RE: Horror of Terrorist Attack

A friend who works at 'GBH told me that they were
planning to pick up ABC feed this afternoon and
run it on GBX44...I am not near a TV set right now
so I am not sure if that's the case at this moment...

Both WEEI and WRKO shut down their main websites
and running emergency phone #'s instead....WBZ
has been praised here but I think WRKO also deserves
some acknowldegement...Top notch coverage from their
regular hosts(Peter Blute, Ozone) and news people(Rod
Fritz, Ben Parker, Paul Tuthill) this morning...

-Mark