RE: Horror of Terrorist Attack

On Tue, 11 Sep 2001, Adam Rivers wrote:

> They're doing it because the managers of their stations are very heartless.

I must say I was surprised that the FM stations here in NYC suspended
their normal formats and started talking about the blast.

10-15 years ago, many of these stations would have had their own news
departments and you wouldn't have heard FM station W--- simulcasting a
local TV station.

--
Sven Franklyn Weil            "The needs of the many outweigh
<sven@gordsven.com>                      the needs of the few