RE: Horror of Terrorist Attack

Here in Pittsburgh (visiting my fiancee, was going to leave tonight), WQED
13 is still running their standard afternoon schedule.

I, for one, am glad that the PBS stations are carrying regular kids
programming. It provides an alternative to all the repeated video of the
tower collapse, fires at the Pentagon, and the crash site in Somerset, PA.
Let the kids' parents explain what's happening, instead of allowing this
incident to simply desensitise young minds to this tragedy.

-Peter Murray (N3IXY/1)
Pittsburgh (Shadyside), PA