Rally around the maypole, America! We will overcome!

I was at a dental appointment, but will return to my ship, USS DOyle forthwith.
I have family on base here at Naval Station Mayport, FL and may relocate them
temporarily.

God bless us all; one thing about America is that we're resilient and that we
will overcome all! These events truly galvonize our nation, I know having
served in the Gulf War.

Take care all,

Ron Gitschier
EM1, US Navy, active duty...
Jacksonville, FL

PS as with anywhere, most all radio stations are taking whatever newsfeeds they
have.

Airchecking to the hilt and video taping too...

Ron G.