Re: Re: World Trade Center Plane Crashes

Kinda makes me wonder about Bangor International
Aiport.  It is, as far as I know, the only
International Aiprort North of Boston's Logan.  Hmm...
 So has it been confirmed that both planes were 767s?
I heard the first was a smaller aircraft, but not how
much smaller it was.

--- hopfgapr@sprynet.com wrote:
> Both planes that hit in NYC were 767s (one AA, one
> United) fro Boston's Logan Airport. (AA filght #11
> bound for Los Angeles)
>
> Sears Tower Chicago evacuated
> Hancock Tower Boston evacuated
>
> Many DC buildings evacuated
>
> -Paul Hopfgarten
> -Derry NH
>

> GF015@aol.com wrote:
> > Just heard that possibly a plane crashed into the
> Pentagon as well.  They've
> evacuated the west wing of the White House.
>
> ary Ford

=====
Cooper Fox
   WWBX- (All new, all hit, B97.1)