Re: Studio WebCam

When iw as really young i used to listen to
thisncountry station in Presque Isle, ME(WOZI-FM).  It
was about an hour from my town and we used to take
trips up there all the time as a "vacation".  They had
a studio cam that ran over the cable access station in
presque isle and i used to sit there in my hotel room
for hours on-end and watch the studio feed.  It ran
like that for years until someone at the station
accidentally popped a porno movie in the wrong VCR.  I
wished i had been watching THAT night!!

--- Chuck Igo <Chuckigo@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
> if you've ever been interested in seeing what goes
> on in the studio in the
> morning, WROR's Brian Bell, aka Lungboy, has set up
> a webcam to pass along
> images from the Loren&Wally show.  it's set, when
> all works well, to update
> every 15 to 30 seconds or so.  they usually turn it
> on around 5:30 and it'll
> run til almost ten.
> go to:
> http://www.lungboy.com