Re: Local Political Coverage

That's exactly what a candidate did last fall in...I believe it was North
Carolina, but that might be wrong. Either way, he was running for Congress
and demanded the public radio station run ads for him. They had no choice,
and did.  NPR, as a result, came up with a policy paper and guidelines for
its member stations to use if such a situation should happen again.

--Scott--